Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Project Life- Weeks 44 - 46

The Mom Creative

So I made some progress in catching up and am now only 2 weeks behind!! Who-hooo!! However, with December that may become a challenge with all of the holiday activities.

I have found myself straying away from the traditional project life kits and using regular digital scrapbook kits. I guess I like the versatility of them and have kind of found my own "style" of putting the pages together that works with the kits. 

I did notice that the new templates for the Squared Away set are on digitalprojectlife.com! I may have to try those and the Just Add Color kit once January gets here. I am trying to find a Christmas kit that I like that has enough "stuff" to go through 4 weeks and not be repeating. I am not doing December Daily, but am trying to get as much documented as possible for December. I may structure my pages a bit differently for December. Haven't really decided yet.

Enough of my rambling on... Here are my pages for weeks 44 - 46:

Week 44:


Week 44 Left:


Week 44 Right:


Week 45 & 46:


Week 45:


Week 46:


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Nice layouts! I think it's great that you read with your son. My younger daughter and I did the same thing for a long time and now she is reading the chapter books all on her own and loves to read just as much as the rest of our family :)

    ReplyDelete